Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Rilyn
How popular is the baby name Rilyn in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Rilyn
- How many people with the first name Rilyn have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 864 babies born with the first name Rilyn in the United States. That's more than enough people named Rilyn to occupy the country of Vatican City with an estimated population of 800 (as of March 1, 2011).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Rilyn? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1999 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Rilyn first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Rilyn is Sunday, August 21st, 1966.
- What year had the most people named Rilyn born? The highest recorded use of the first name Rilyn was in 2012 with a total of 100 babies.
- Random Rilyn Factoid: According to the 2014 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Rilyn is not a popular baby girl's name in Georgia. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Georgia have the same name as you in 2014.
- Weird things about the name Rilyn: Your name in reverse order is Nylir. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Lniry. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Rilyn popular?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Rilyn" mean? The list below shows the origins of Rilyn as well as things modernly associated with the name Rilyn such as celebrities named Rilyn.
Other Inspirations for the Name Rilyn
What does the name Rilyn mean?
Ris for rewards, from your hard work
Iis for impartial, a great arbiter
Lis for lucky, who is more?
Yis for young, the years never show!
Nis for notable, distinguished are your feats
Past life for Rilyn born Nov 25, 1968
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1025. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, and lone gunman.
As an inquisitive and inventive person, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. Your lesson - to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.