in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Rimple, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Rimple mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Rimple
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Webster's Unabridged Dictionary
A fold or wrinkle. See Rumple.
Etymology: AS. hrimpele, or rimpel. See Rumple
To rumple; to wrinkle.
From Middle English rimpel, rympyl, from Old English *hrimpele, hrympelle (“wrinkle, rimple”), from Proto-Germanic *hrumpiljǭ, related to Old English hrimpan (“to wrinkle, rimple”), from Proto-Germanic *hrempaną (“to bend, curve, make waves, wrinkle”).
Notable Persons With the Last Name Rimple
Clyde Rimple is an important individual. Clyde was born on June 16th, 1937 in Marabella.
Where is the name Rimple popular?
Popularity of Rimple as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Rimple as a last name in each of the states.
See other popular names in Wisconsin, New York, or Pennsylvania.
||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander
||American Indian and Alaska Native
||Two or More Ethnicities
||Hispanic or Latino
Of Last Name Rimple
People with the last name Rimple are most frequently White or African American
Fun Facts about the name Rimple
- How Popular is the name Rimple? As a last name Rimple was the 159,712th most popular name in 2010.
- How unique is the name Rimple? Out of 5,838,786 records in the U.S. Social Security Administration public data, the first name Rimple was not present. It is possible the name you are searching has less than five occurrences per year.
- Weird things about the name Rimple: Your name in reverse order is Elpmir. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Iremlp. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Rimple? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 101 people with the last name Rimple.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Rimple? Rimple is one of the most unique last names recorded.
What Rimple's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Rimple born Apr 20, 1946
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-Central approximately on 1650. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, and executor of sacrifices.
You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy. You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition - is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Name poster for Rimple
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
1913 Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary via the Collaborative International Dictionary of English (License)
Wiktionary: Titles and License.
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.