in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Rimsha, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Rimsha mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Rimsha
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
R is for rock star, let it out!
I is for interest, you show in others.
M is for mystery, the part of you that cannot be explained.
S is for serious, not always joking.
H is for heavenly, your spirit is strong.
A is for adorable, how precious
Notable Persons Named Rimsha
Notable Persons With the Last Name Rimsha
Fyodor Rimsha was a soccer player for the Russian Empire national football team. Fyodor was born in 1891. He breathed his last breath in 1942.
Where is the name Rimsha popular?
Popularity of Rimsha as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Rimsha as a last name in each of the states.
See other popular names in Pennsylvania, Illinois, or California.
Fun Facts about the name Rimsha
- How Popular is the name Rimsha? Rimsha is the 35,116th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Rimsha have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 107 babies born with the first name Rimsha in the United States. That's more than enough people named Rimsha to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Rimsha? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1994 when it was given as a first name to 8 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Rimsha born? The highest recorded use of the first name Rimsha was in 2002 with a total of 12 babies.
- Weird things about the name Rimsha: Your name in reverse order is Ahsmir. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Rsimha. How do you pronounce that?
What Rimsha's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Rimsha born Jun 8, 1931
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1325. Your profession was jeweler and watch-maker.
As an inquisitive and inventive person, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Name poster for Rimsha
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.