in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Rishav, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Rishav" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Rishav such as celebrities named Rishav.
Origin and Meaning of Rishav
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Notable Persons With the Name Rishav
Rishav Das is a famous person. Rishav was born on December 16th, 1989 in Guwahati.
Fun Facts about the name Rishav
- How Popular is the name Rishav? Rishav is the 30,821st most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Rishav have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 140 babies born with the first name Rishav in the United States. That's more than enough people named Rishav to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Rishav? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1998 when it was given as a first name to 15 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Rishav born? The highest recorded use of the first name Rishav was in 1998 with a total of 15 babies.
- Random Rishav Factoid: According to the 2002 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Rishav is not a popular baby boy's name in California. Imagine that, only 5 babies in California have the same name as you in 2002.
- Weird things about the name Rishav: Your name in reverse order is Vahsir. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Ihsarv. How do you pronounce that?
What Rishav's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Rishav mean?
Ris for responsible, honoring your obligations
Iis for impartial, a great arbiter
Sis for sweet, your pleasing way.
His for happy, your wonderful laugh.
Ais for appreciative, of all you have
Vis for vitality, your lust for living.
Past life for Rishav born Dec 25, 1924
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mexico approximately on 1050. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, and herbalist.
You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge. Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson - to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Name poster for Rishav
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.