Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Rishav
Fun Facts about the name Rishav
- How many people with the first name Rishav have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 140 babies born with the first name Rishav in the United States. That's more than enough people named Rishav to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Rishav? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1998 when it was given as a first name to 15 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Rishav born? The highest recorded use of the first name Rishav was in 1998 with a total of 15 babies.
- Random Rishav Factoid: According to the 2002 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Rishav is not a popular baby boy's name in California. Imagine that, only 5 babies in California have the same name as you in 2002.
- Weird things about the name Rishav: Your name in reverse order is Vahsir. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Rsviha. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Rishav popular?
Popularity of Rishav as a first name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Rishav as a first name in each of the states. See other popular names in California.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Rishav" mean? The list below shows the origins of Rishav as well as things modernly associated with the name Rishav such as celebrities named Rishav.
Other Inspirations for the Name Rishav
Rishav Bhattacharyya Ge
What does the name Rishav mean?
Ris for responsible, honoring your obligations
Iis for impartial, a great arbiter
Sis for sweet, your pleasing way.
His for happy, your wonderful laugh.
Ais for appreciative, of all you have
Vis for vitality, your lust for living.
Past life for Rishav born Dec 25, 1924
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mexico approximately on 1050. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, and herbalist.
You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge. Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson - to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!