in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Riyah, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Riyah mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Riyah
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
R is for rely, everyone's trustworthy friend.
I is for ideas, that you bring to life.
Y is for young, the years never show!
A is for adaptable, for the world is full of unique challenges
H is for hope, the encouragement you give.
Where is the name Riyah popular?
Popularity of Riyah as a first name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Riyah as a first name in each of the states.
See other popular names in Texas, Louisiana, or Illinois.
Fun Facts about the name Riyah
- How Popular is the name Riyah? Riyah is the 20,313th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Riyah have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 332 babies born with the first name Riyah in the United States. That's more than enough people named Riyah to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Riyah? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1998 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Riyah born? The highest recorded use of the first name Riyah was in 2016 with a total of 41 babies.
- Random Riyah Factoid: According to the 2014 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Riyah is not a popular baby girl's name in Louisiana. Imagine that, only 6 babies in Louisiana have the same name as you in 2014.
- Weird things about the name Riyah: Your name in reverse order is Hayir. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Yirah. How do you pronounce that?
What Riyah's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Riyah born Apr 29, 1994
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Sumatra approximately on 475. Your profession was artist, magician, and fortune teller.
Your psychological profile shows you had a natural talent of psychologist and knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem - to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Name poster for Riyah
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).