in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Rochanda
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Rochanda, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Rochanda" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Rochanda
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Rochanda
- How Popular is the name Rochanda? Rochanda is the 42,791st most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Rochanda have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 62 babies born with the first name Rochanda in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Rochanda? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1971 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Rochanda first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Rochanda is Monday, June 9th, 1969.
- What year had the most people named Rochanda born? The highest recorded use of the first name Rochanda was in 1979 with a total of 14 babies.
- Weird things about the name Rochanda: Your name in reverse order is Adnahcor. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Cdanhroa. How do you pronounce that?
What Rochanda's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Rochanda mean?
Ris for radiant, it's your personality!
Ois for outgoing, so sociable are you
Cis for confident, no doubts here!
His for hope, the encouragement you give.
Ais for achievements, the many over a lifetime
Nis for novel, don't get too complicated!
Dis for dazzle, the sparkle of you.
Ais for assertive, a great leader
Past life for Rochanda born Oct 5, 1973
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Arctic approximately on 650. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, and executor of sacrifices.
You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor. You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Name poster for Rochanda
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).