in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Rohith, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Rohith" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Rohith such as celebrities named Rohith.
Origin and Meaning of Rohith
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Notable Persons With the Name Rohith
Rohith Vemula was a famous somebody. Rohith was given the name Rohith Chakravarthi Vemula on January 30th, 1989 in Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India. They left this life on January 17th, 2016.
Fun Facts about the name Rohith
- How Popular is the name Rohith? Rohith is the 21,996th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Rohith have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 277 babies born with the first name Rohith in the United States. That's more than enough people named Rohith to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Rohith? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1988 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Rohith born? The highest recorded use of the first name Rohith was in 2001 with a total of 27 babies.
- Random Rohith Factoid: According to the 2006 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Rohith is not a popular baby boy's name in California. Imagine that, only 6 babies in California have the same name as you in 2006.
- Weird things about the name Rohith: Your name in reverse order is Htihor. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Horthi. How do you pronounce that?
What Rohith's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Rohith mean?
Ris for relish, you seek a challenge.
Ois for organized, you always know where things are
His for handy, the helpful you.
Iis for intuitive, others should trust your instincts
Tis for tasteful, the way you communicate.
His for honor, your most valuable possession.
Past life for Rohith born Mar 31, 1943
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Austria approximately on 1825. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, and executor of sacrifices.
You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy. Your lesson - to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Name poster for Rohith
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.