in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Rolonda, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Rolonda" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Rolonda such as celebrities named Rolonda.
Origin and Meaning of Rolonda
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Notable Persons With the Name Rolonda
Rolonda Watts is an actor, presenter, radio personality, actress, and television/radio host. Her ongoing career started in 1986. Rolonda was born on July 12th, 1959 in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. Rolonda is also known as Ro.
Where is the name Rolonda popular?
Popularity of Rolonda as a first name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Rolonda as a first name in each of the states.
See other popular names in Georgia, Mississippi, or Florida.
Fun Facts about the name Rolonda
- How Popular is the name Rolonda? Rolonda is the 16,085th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Rolonda have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 484 babies born with the first name Rolonda in the United States. That's more than enough people named Rolonda to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Rolonda? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1961 when it was given as a first name to 8 new born babies.
- When was Rolonda first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Rolonda is Wednesday, March 5th, 1930.
- What year had the most people named Rolonda born? The highest recorded use of the first name Rolonda was in 1994 with a total of 70 babies.
- Random Rolonda Factoid: According to the 1994 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Rolonda is not a popular baby girl's name in Louisiana. Imagine that, only 7 babies in Louisiana have the same name as you in 1994.
- Weird things about the name Rolonda: Your name in reverse order is Adnolor. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Noldroa. How do you pronounce that?
What Rolonda's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Rolonda mean?
Ris for rich, in the love from others
Ois for organized, you always know where things are
Lis for loyalty, that you show.
Ois for outlook, pleasing to all.
Nis for natural, the genuine side of you.
Dis for dignity, no one disputes this trait!
Ais for animated, let your energetic spirit shine
Past life for Rolonda born Aug 22, 1957
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 1700. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, and astronomer.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. Your main lesson in present - to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Name poster for Rolonda
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.