in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Rosezena
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Rosezena, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Rosezena mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Rosezena
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
R is for reassuring, eliminating doubts!
O is for orderly, a lifelong passion.
S is for sensitive, another side shows.
E is for expressive, not one to hold within.
Z is for zip, the quickness in your step!
E is for endear, all those you touch.
N is for nurturing, to all that need help
A is for affectionate, to those that matter most to you
Fun Facts about the name Rosezena
- How Popular is the name Rosezena? Rosezena is the 81,902nd most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Rosezena have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 6 babies born with the first name Rosezena in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Rosezena? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1950 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- When was Rosezena first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Rosezena is Thursday, August 16th, 1888.
- What year had the most people named Rosezena born? The highest recorded use of the first name Rosezena was in 1950 with a total of 6 babies.
- Weird things about the name Rosezena: Your name in reverse order is Anezesor. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Ensezoar. How do you pronounce that?
What Rosezena's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Rosezena born Jul 2, 1980
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Greece approximately on 1600. Your profession was jeweler and watch-maker.
You were always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking. The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Name poster for Rosezena
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).