in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Roshun, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Roshun mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Roshun
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
R is for rational, the way you think.
O is for ornate, nothing plain here!
S is for secret, that you can certainly keep.
H is for handy, the helpful you.
U is for unite, you bring people together.
N is for nurturing, the care you provide to all
Fun Facts about the name Roshun
- How Popular is the name Roshun? Roshun is the 39,376th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Roshun have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 80 babies born with the first name Roshun in the United States. That's more than enough people named Roshun to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Roshun? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1969 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Roshun born? The highest recorded use of the first name Roshun was in 1981 with a total of 10 babies.
- Random Roshun Factoid: According to the 1981 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Roshun is not a popular baby boy's name in Louisiana. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Louisiana have the same name as you in 1981.
- Weird things about the name Roshun: Your name in reverse order is Nuhsor. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Uorshn. How do you pronounce that?
What Roshun's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Roshun born Oct 15, 2007
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor and shoemaker.
As an inquisitive and inventive person, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson - to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Name poster for Roshun
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).