in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Rowynn, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Rowynn mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Rowynn
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
R is for rock star, let it out!
O is for organized, you always know where things are
W is for wise, more tomorrow that today.
Y is for young, the years never show!
N is for nice, need I say more?
N is for noteworthy, just like your achievements
Fun Facts about the name Rowynn
- How Popular is the name Rowynn? Rowynn is the 25,869th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Rowynn have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 209 babies born with the first name Rowynn in the United States. That's more than enough people named Rowynn to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Rowynn? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2005 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Rowynn born? The highest recorded use of the first name Rowynn was in 2016 with a total of 42 babies.
- Random Rowynn Factoid: According to the 2016 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Rowynn is not a popular baby girl's name in California. Imagine that, only 5 babies in California have the same name as you in 2016.
- Weird things about the name Rowynn: Your name in reverse order is Nnywor. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Onynrw. How do you pronounce that?
What Rowynn's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Rowynn born Aug 27, 1952
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Oceania approximately on 1150. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, and geologist.
You were always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking. Your lesson - to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Name poster for Rowynn
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).