- Your Searches:
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Rozia, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Rozia mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Rozia
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
R is for romantic, hopelessly so
O is for optimistic, look at the bright side!
Z is for zany, the funny side of you!
I is for intriguing, arousing the curiosity of others
A is for acquaintance, the many friends you know.
Fun Facts about the name Rozia
- How Popular is the name Rozia? Rozia is the 84,586th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Rozia have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 5 babies born with the first name Rozia in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Rozia? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1916 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Rozia first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Rozia is Monday, September 2nd, 1889.
- What year had the most people named Rozia born? The highest recorded use of the first name Rozia was in 1916 with a total of 5 babies.
- Random Rozia Factoid: According to the 1916 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Rozia is not a popular baby girl's name in Georgia. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Georgia have the same name as you in 1916.
- Weird things about the name Rozia: Your name in reverse order is Aizor. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Arioz. How do you pronounce that?
What Rozia's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Rozia born Oct 13, 2001
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor and shoemaker.
As an inquisitive and inventive person, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson - to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Name poster for Rozia
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).