Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Ruan
Fun Facts about the name Ruan
- How many people with the first name Ruan have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 28 babies born with the first name Ruan in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Ruan? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1983 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Ruan first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Ruan is Wednesday, December 3rd, 1902.
- What year had the most people named Ruan born? The highest recorded use of the first name Ruan was in 2009 with a total of 7 babies.
- Weird things about the name Ruan: Your name in reverse order is Naur. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Nrua. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Ruan? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 3,676 people with the last name Ruan.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Ruan? If you manage to meet 100,000 people in your life, chances are that 1 of them will have Ruan as their last name.
Where is the name Ruan popular?
|█||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander||80.33%||4.85%|
|█||American Indian and Alaska Native||0.00%||0.69%|
|█||Two or More Ethnicities||0.00%||1.76%|
|█||Hispanic or Latino||15.42%||16.26%|
Of Last Name Ruan
People with the last name Ruan are most frequently Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander or Hispanic or Latino
Entire United States
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Ruan" mean? The list below shows the origins of Ruan as well as things modernly associated with the name Ruan such as celebrities named Ruan.
Borrowing from Spanish Juan.
- A male given name
Other Inspirations for the Name Ruan
Ruan Thai Md
Ruan Thai Silver Spring
What does the name Ruan mean?
Ris for resourceful, in any challenge that comes your way
Uis for upstanding, your inner-self.
Ais for activities, for you have many.
Nis for normal, step outside of the box!
Past life for Ruan born Oct 31, 1974
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Tibet approximately on 925. Your profession was seaman, cook, and carpenter.
Psychologically, you had a Bohemian personality - mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces. The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem - to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.