Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Rucker
Fun Facts about the name Rucker
- How many people with the first name Rucker have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 95 babies born with the first name Rucker in the United States. That's more than enough people named Rucker to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Rucker? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1916 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Rucker first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Rucker is Saturday, July 2nd, 1881.
- What year had the most people named Rucker born? The highest recorded use of the first name Rucker was in 2013 with a total of 11 babies.
- Weird things about the name Rucker: Your name in reverse order is Rekcur. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Rrkuce. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Rucker? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 26,581 people with the last name Rucker.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Rucker? If you manage to meet 100,000 people in your life, chances are that 9 of them will have Rucker as their last name.
Where is the name Rucker popular?
|█||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander||0.46%||4.85%|
|█||American Indian and Alaska Native||0.43%||0.69%|
|█||Two or More Ethnicities||2.87%||1.76%|
|█||Hispanic or Latino||2.07%||16.26%|
Of Last Name Rucker
People with the last name Rucker are most frequently White or African American
Entire United States
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Rucker" mean? The list below shows the origins of Rucker as well as things modernly associated with the name Rucker such as celebrities named Rucker.
Other Inspirations for the Name Rucker
Rucker Park Legends
Rucker Park Oxfords
Rucker And Associates Dc
Rucker And Rucker
Rucker Drinker Biddle
Rucker Stewart Middle School
Notable Persons With the Last Name Rucker
What does the name Rucker mean?
Ris for romantic, hopelessly so
Uis for unique, your love of life.
Cis for congenial, your pleasing way.
Kis for kindle, the warmth in others.
Eis for excellence, your passion, your drive.
Ris for romp, you know how to have fun!
Past life for Rucker born Apr 14, 1982
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 1575. Your profession was sailor and shoemaker.
As an inquisitive and inventive person, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson - to search, to find and to use this bridge.