in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Rudene, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Rudene" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Rudene such as celebrities named Rudene.
Origin and Meaning of Rudene
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Notable Persons With the Last Name Rudene
John O. Rudene was a Member of the Washington House of Representatives for the 51st district and Member of theWashington House of Representativesfor the 51st district. John was born in 1850 in Sweden. He left this life on December 30th, 1930.
Fun Facts about the name Rudene
- How Popular is the name Rudene? Rudene is the 24,665th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Rudene have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 222 babies born with the first name Rudene in the United States. That's more than enough people named Rudene to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Rudene? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1914 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Rudene first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Rudene is Saturday, June 5th, 1880.
- What year had the most people named Rudene born? The highest recorded use of the first name Rudene was in 1950 with a total of 14 babies.
- Random Rudene Factoid: According to the 1933 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Rudene is not a popular baby girl's name in Georgia. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Georgia have the same name as you in 1933.
- Weird things about the name Rudene: Your name in reverse order is Enedur. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Uender. How do you pronounce that?
What Rudene's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Rudene mean?
Ris for radiant, it's your personality!
Uis for unique, your love of life.
Dis for desire, your thoughts do aspire.
Eis for elegant, born within you.
Nis for nifty, how neat!
Eis for encouraging, thanks for the motivation!
Past life for Rudene born Jul 2, 1963
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 1550. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, and poison manufacturer.
You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor. You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Name poster for Rudene
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.