in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Rushabh, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Rushabh" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Rushabh
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Rushabh
- How Popular is the name Rushabh? Rushabh is the 46,408th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Rushabh have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 49 babies born with the first name Rushabh in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Rushabh? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1982 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Rushabh born? The highest recorded use of the first name Rushabh was in 2001 with a total of 9 babies.
- Weird things about the name Rushabh: Your name in reverse order is Hbahsur. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Hbuarhs. How do you pronounce that?
What Rushabh's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Rushabh mean?
Ris for realist, the way you are.
Uis for uncanny, the way you know what to do.
Sis for select, as few are chosen.
His for heart, warm and loving.
Ais for adorable, how precious
Bis for bestow, as you give so much.
His for hero, as you appear to many.
Past life for Rushabh born Sep 12, 1974
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 800. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, and astronomer.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. Your main task - to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Name poster for Rushabh
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).