- Your Searches:
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Rutta, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Rutta mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Rutta
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Notable Persons With the Last Name Rutta
Jan Rutta is an athlete for the Piráti Chomutov in the Czech Extraliga. His most notable accomplishments were from 2009 to present. Jan was born on July 29th, 1990 in Czechoslovakia.
Where is the name Rutta popular?
Popularity of Rutta as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Rutta as a last name in each of the states.
See other popular names in Wisconsin, New York, or Texas.
||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander
||American Indian and Alaska Native
||Two or More Ethnicities
||Hispanic or Latino
Of Last Name Rutta
People with the last name Rutta are most frequently White
Fun Facts about the name Rutta
- How Popular is the name Rutta? As a last name Rutta was the 93,125th most popular name in 2010.
- How unique is the name Rutta? Out of 5,838,786 records in the U.S. Social Security Administration public data, the first name Rutta was not present. It is possible the name you are searching has less than five occurrences per year.
- Weird things about the name Rutta: Your name in reverse order is Attur. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Tatru. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Rutta? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 197 people with the last name Rutta.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Rutta? Rutta is one of the most unique last names recorded.
What Rutta's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Rutta born Oct 11, 1994
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 1875. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, and astronomer.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson - to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Name poster for Rutta
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
Wiktionary: Titles and License.
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.