in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Rutz, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Rutz mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Rutz
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
R is for refreshing, the sparkling you.
U is for useful, always to others.
T is for talent, hidden or not.
Z is for zip, the quickness in your step!
Where is the name Rutz popular?
Popularity of Rutz as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Rutz as a last name in each of the states.
See other popular names in Illinois, Michigan, or New York.
Common first names for Rutz
||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander
||American Indian and Alaska Native
||Two or More Ethnicities
||Hispanic or Latino
Of Last Name Rutz
People with the last name Rutz are most frequently White or Hispanic or Latino
Fun Facts about the name Rutz
- How Popular is the name Rutz? As a last name Rutz was the 9,854th most popular name in 2010.
- When was the first name Rutz first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the name Rutz is Wednesday, May 13th, 1903.
- How unique is the name Rutz? From 1880 to 2016 less than 5 people per year have been born with the first name Rutz. Hoorah! You are a unique individual.
- Weird things about the name Rutz: Your name in reverse order is Ztur. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Rtuz. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Rutz? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 3,282 people with the last name Rutz.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Rutz? If you manage to meet 100,000 people in your life, chances are that 1 of them will have Rutz as their last name.
What Rutz's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Rutz born Nov 24, 1970
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, and forester.
You were a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just a garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Name poster for Rutz
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).