Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Ruweyda
Fun Facts about the name Ruweyda
- How many people with the first name Ruweyda have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 86 babies born with the first name Ruweyda in the United States. That's more than enough people named Ruweyda to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Ruweyda? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2000 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Ruweyda born? The highest recorded use of the first name Ruweyda was in 2013 with a total of 13 babies.
- Random Ruweyda Factoid: According to the 2005 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Ruweyda is not a popular baby girl's name in Minnesota. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Minnesota have the same name as you in 2005.
- Weird things about the name Ruweyda: Your name in reverse order is Adyewur. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Udrawey. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Ruweyda popular?
Popularity of Ruweyda as a first name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Ruweyda as a first name in each of the states. See other popular names in Minnesota.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Ruweyda" mean? The list below shows the origins of Ruweyda as well as things modernly associated with the name Ruweyda such as celebrities named Ruweyda.
Other Inspirations for the Name Ruweyda
Ruweyda In Arabic
What does the name Ruweyda mean?
Ris for relax, you know how!
Uis for useful, always to others.
Wis for work, for which you strive to accomplish
Eis for eager, let's get started!
Yis for youthful, your eternal look.
Dis for dream, your beacon ahead.
Ais for activities, for you have many.
Past life for Ruweyda born Oct 23, 1964
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor and shoemaker.
As an inquisitive and inventive person, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. Your lesson - to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.