Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Rydel
Fun Facts about the name Rydel
- How many people with the first name Rydel have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 5 babies born with the first name Rydel in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Rydel? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2011 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Rydel first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Rydel is Friday, December 29th, 1922.
- What year had the most people named Rydel born? The highest recorded use of the first name Rydel was in 2011 with a total of 5 babies.
- Weird things about the name Rydel: Your name in reverse order is Ledyr. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Rdlye. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Rydel? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 246 people with the last name Rydel.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Rydel? Chances are, most people haven't met someone with Rydel as their last name since less than 1 person in 1.3m people have that last name. If you know one, consider yourself lucky!
Where is the name Rydel popular?
|█||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander||0.00%||4.85%|
|█||American Indian and Alaska Native||0.00%||0.69%|
|█||Two or More Ethnicities||2.85%||1.76%|
|█||Hispanic or Latino||0.00%||16.26%|
Of Last Name Rydel
People with the last name Rydel are most frequently White
Entire United States
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Rydel" mean? The list below shows the origins of Rydel as well as things modernly associated with the name Rydel such as celebrities named Rydel.
From Proto-Slavic *rydlo.
- spade, spud
Other Inspirations for the Name Rydel
What does the name Rydel mean?
Ris for rapport, friends seek you.
Yis for yearn, your innermost desires.
Dis for dazzle, the sparkle of you.
Eis for expressive, not one to hold within.
Lis for lofty, your ambitions are high!