in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Ryza, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Ryza" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Ryza such as celebrities named Ryza.
Origin and Meaning of Ryza
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Notable Persons With the Name Ryza
Ryza Cenon is an actress, dancer, model, actor, and model (people). Her most notable accomplishments were from 2004 to present. Ryza was given the name Rhiza Ann C. Simbulan on December 21st, 1987 in Gapan. Ryza is also known as Rhy and Izay.
Where is the name Ryza popular?
Popularity of Ryza as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Ryza as a last name in each of the states.
See other popular names in Illinois, Texas, or Indiana.
||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander
||American Indian and Alaska Native
||Two or More Ethnicities
||Hispanic or Latino
Of Last Name Ryza
People with the last name Ryza are most frequently White
Fun Facts about the name Ryza
- How Popular is the name Ryza? As a last name Ryza was the 145,220th most popular name in 2010.
- When was the first name Ryza first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the name Ryza is Friday, March 8th, 1901.
- How unique is the name Ryza? From 1880 to 2015 less than 5 people per year have been born with the first name Ryza. Hoorah! You are a unique individual.
- Weird things about the name Ryza: Your name in reverse order is Azyr. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Rayz. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Ryza? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 114 people with the last name Ryza.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Ryza? Ryza is one of the most unique last names recorded.
What Ryza's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Ryza mean?
Ris for radiant, it's your personality!
Yis for youthful, your eternal look.
Zis for zeal, your zest for life.
Ais for approachable, constantly meeting new people
Past life for Ryza born Jul 9, 1968
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1775. Your profession was philosopher and thinker.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson - to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Name poster for Ryza
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.