in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Saajan, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Saajan" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Saajan
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Saajan
- How Popular is the name Saajan? Saajan is the 43,945th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Saajan have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 57 babies born with the first name Saajan in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Saajan? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1991 when it was given as a first name to 8 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Saajan born? The highest recorded use of the first name Saajan was in 1992 with a total of 9 babies.
- Weird things about the name Saajan: Your name in reverse order is Najaas. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Sanaja. How do you pronounce that?
What Saajan's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Saajan mean?
Sis for secret, that you can certainly keep.
Ais for articulate, a regular wordsmith
Ais for advantage, for you are blessed with many.
Jis for jubilant, the upbeat you!
Ais for activities, for you have many.
Nis for narrator, tell many stories
Past life for Saajan born Jul 11, 2010
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1550. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, and poison manufacturer.
You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy. You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Name poster for Saajan
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).