Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Sabu
Fun Facts about the name Sabu
- How many people with the first name Sabu have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 5 babies born with the first name Sabu in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Sabu? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1984 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Sabu first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Sabu is Wednesday, November 22nd, 1922.
- What year had the most people named Sabu born? The highest recorded use of the first name Sabu was in 1984 with a total of 5 babies.
- Weird things about the name Sabu: Your name in reverse order is Ubas. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Uabs. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Sabu? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 232 people with the last name Sabu.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Sabu? Chances are, most people haven't met someone with Sabu as their last name since less than 1 person in 1.3m people have that last name. If you know one, consider yourself lucky!
Where is the name Sabu popular?
|█||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander||89.66%||4.85%|
|█||American Indian and Alaska Native||0.00%||0.69%|
|█||Two or More Ethnicities||0.00%||1.76%|
|█||Hispanic or Latino||0.00%||16.26%|
Of Last Name Sabu
People with the last name Sabu are most frequently Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander
Entire United States
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Sabu" mean? The list below shows the origins of Sabu as well as things modernly associated with the name Sabu such as celebrities named Sabu.
Other Inspirations for the Name Sabu
What does the name Sabu mean?
Sis for scholar, the brilliant in you.
Ais for aware, of your surroundings
Bis for busy, your never idle life.
Uis for unbreakable, your spirit is strong.
Past life for Sabu born Oct 1, 1961
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 1300. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, and poison manufacturer.
You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor. You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.