in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Safaa, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Safaa mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Safaa
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
S is for sensational, you know how to make a splash!
A is for articulate, a regular wordsmith
F is for funny, humor suits you!
A is for athleticism, embrace the competitor within
A is for aptitudes, your special capabilities shine
Notable Persons Named Safaa
Safaa Fathy is an important somebody. Safaa was born on July 17th, 1958 in Minya, Egypt.
Safaa Rashed is an influential human. Safaa was born on January 1st, 1990.
Fun Facts about the name Safaa
- How Popular is the name Safaa? Safaa is the 21,146th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Safaa have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 307 babies born with the first name Safaa in the United States. That's more than enough people named Safaa to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Safaa? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1990 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- When was Safaa first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Safaa is Wednesday, February 19th, 1941.
- What year had the most people named Safaa born? The highest recorded use of the first name Safaa was in 2016 with a total of 34 babies.
- Random Safaa Factoid: According to the 2016 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Safaa is not a popular baby girl's name in New York. Imagine that, only 8 babies in New York have the same name as you in 2016.
- Weird things about the name Safaa: Your name in reverse order is Aafas. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Asaaf. How do you pronounce that?
What Safaa's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Safaa born Sep 23, 2005
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1775. Your profession was sailor and shoemaker.
As an inquisitive and inventive person, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. Your lesson - to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Name poster for Safaa
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.