Etymology: Cf. Pg. sahi
Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Sai
How popular is the baby name Sai in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Sai
- How many people with the first name Sai have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 1,333 babies born with the first name Sai in the United States. That's more than enough people named Sai to occupy the territory of Niue (New Zealand) with an estimated population of 1,000 (as of July 1, 2012).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Sai? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1972 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Sai first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Sai is Sunday, February 15th, 1874.
- What year had the most people named Sai born? The highest recorded use of the first name Sai was in 2009 with a total of 67 babies.
- Random Sai Factoid: According to the 2013 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Sai is not a popular baby boy's name in California. Imagine that, only 7 babies in California have the same name as you in 2013.
- Weird things about the name Sai: Your name in reverse order is Ias. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Isa. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Sai? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 513 people with the last name Sai.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Sai? Chances are, most people haven't met someone with Sai as their last name since less than 1 person in 588k people have that last name. If you know one, consider yourself lucky!
Where is the name Sai popular?
Popularity of Sai as a first name
Common last names for Sai
|█||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander||67.84%||4.85%|
|█||American Indian and Alaska Native||0.00%||0.69%|
|█||Two or More Ethnicities||4.48%||1.76%|
|█||Hispanic or Latino||0.00%||16.26%|
Of Last Name Sai
People with the last name Sai are most frequently White or Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander
Entire United States
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Sai" mean? The list below shows the origins of Sai as well as things modernly associated with the name Sai such as celebrities named Sai.
- dative singular of Sais
Other Inspirations for the Name Sai
Sai Baba Temple Ashburn
Sai Dharam Tej
Sai Mandir Va
What does the name Sai mean?
Sis for sensitive, another side shows.
Ais for artistic, adding beauty to the world
Iis for interest, you show in others.