in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Saiyuri, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Saiyuri mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Saiyuri
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
S is for superb, a great attitude about life.
A is for acquaintance, the many friends you know.
I is for ideals, no higher!
Y is for yippee, and the things that inspire you to yell it
U is for uncanny, the way you know what to do.
R is for realist, the way you are.
I is for independent, a balance between being overly reliant and alone
Fun Facts about the name Saiyuri
- How Popular is the name Saiyuri? Saiyuri is the 53,318th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Saiyuri have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 33 babies born with the first name Saiyuri in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Saiyuri? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2007 when it was given as a first name to 11 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Saiyuri born? The highest recorded use of the first name Saiyuri was in 2007 with a total of 11 babies.
- Weird things about the name Saiyuri: Your name in reverse order is Iruyias. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Iisuray. How do you pronounce that?
What Saiyuri's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Saiyuri born Jun 20, 1980
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Siberia approximately on 975. Your profession was designer, engineering, and craftsman.
You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy. Your lesson - development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Name poster for Saiyuri
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).