in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Sajdah, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Sajdah mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Sajdah
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
- Alternative form of sujud
Fun Facts about the name Sajdah
- How Popular is the name Sajdah? Sajdah is the 59,695th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Sajdah have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 22 babies born with the first name Sajdah in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Sajdah? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1981 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Sajdah first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Sajdah is Thursday, October 6th, 1892.
- What year had the most people named Sajdah born? The highest recorded use of the first name Sajdah was in 2016 with a total of 6 babies.
- Weird things about the name Sajdah: Your name in reverse order is Hadjas. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Hsaajd. How do you pronounce that?
What Sajdah's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Sajdah born Jul 10, 1943
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1600. Your profession was jeweler and watch-maker.
As an inquisitive and inventive person, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Name poster for Sajdah
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Wiktionary: Titles and License.