in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Sakumi, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Sakumi" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Sakumi such as celebrities named Sakumi.
Origin and Meaning of Sakumi
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
- nominative plural form of sākums
- vocative plural form of sākums
Fun Facts about the name Sakumi
- When was the first name Sakumi first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the name Sakumi is Thursday, February 19th, 1903.
- How unique is the name Sakumi? From 1880 to 2015 less than 5 people per year have been born with the first name Sakumi. Hoorah! You are a unique individual.
- Weird things about the name Sakumi: Your name in reverse order is Imukas. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Kmuasi. How do you pronounce that?
What Sakumi's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Sakumi mean?
Sis for select, as few are chosen.
Ais for affectionate, to those that matter most to you
Kis for kindle, the warmth in others.
Uis for upstanding, the honorable way to be
Mis for munificent, for you are extremely liberal in giving.
Iis for intellect, your high capacity for knowledge
Past life for Sakumi born Nov 12, 1952
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1775. Your profession was leader, major, and captain.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. Your main task - to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Name poster for Sakumi
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
Wiktionary: Titles and License.