in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Samayah, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Samayah" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Samayah
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Where is the name Samayah popular?
Popularity of Samayah as a first name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Samayah as a first name in each of the states.
See other popular names in California, New York, or Florida.
Fun Facts about the name Samayah
- How Popular is the name Samayah? Samayah is the 19,244th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Samayah have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 355 babies born with the first name Samayah in the United States. That's more than enough people named Samayah to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Samayah? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1998 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Samayah born? The highest recorded use of the first name Samayah was in 2007 with a total of 45 babies.
- Random Samayah Factoid: According to the 2011 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Samayah is not a popular baby girl's name in Virginia. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Virginia have the same name as you in 2011.
- Weird things about the name Samayah: Your name in reverse order is Hayamas. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Hyaaasm. How do you pronounce that?
What Samayah's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Samayah mean?
Sis for sensitive, another side shows.
Ais for altruism, the unselfish you.
Mis for mild, your mild and gentle way.
Ais for adorable, how precious
Yis for youthful, your eternal look.
Ais for adaptable, for the world is full of unique challenges
His for hero, as you appear to many.
Past life for Samayah born Sep 6, 1998
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 700. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, and cathedrals.
You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge. Your lesson - to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Name poster for Samayah
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).