in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Samera, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Samera mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Samera
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
S is for serene, your calm time.
A is for amenable, for your easy going nature.
M is for marvelous, which is how others see you
E is for enthusiasm, in even the most dire circumstances
R is for romp, you know how to have fun!
A is for accountable, someone to be counted on
Fun Facts about the name Samera
- How Popular is the name Samera? Samera is the 16,420th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Samera have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 482 babies born with the first name Samera in the United States. That's more than enough people named Samera to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Samera? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1975 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Samera first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Samera is Tuesday, June 3rd, 1902.
- What year had the most people named Samera born? The highest recorded use of the first name Samera was in 2004 with a total of 30 babies.
- Random Samera Factoid: According to the 1990 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Samera is not a popular baby girl's name in California. Imagine that, only 5 babies in California have the same name as you in 1990.
- Weird things about the name Samera: Your name in reverse order is Aremas. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Eramsa. How do you pronounce that?
What Samera's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Samera born Aug 7, 1976
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1500. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, and bard.
You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor. You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Name poster for Samera
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).