Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Samrat
Fun Facts about the name Samrat
- How many people with the first name Samrat have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 37 babies born with the first name Samrat in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Samrat? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2011 when it was given as a first name to 7 new born babies.
- When was Samrat first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Samrat is Saturday, August 18th, 1923.
- What year had the most people named Samrat born? The highest recorded use of the first name Samrat was in 2012 with a total of 10 babies.
- Weird things about the name Samrat: Your name in reverse order is Tarmas. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Tmasar. How do you pronounce that?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Samrat" mean? The list below shows the origins of Samrat as well as things modernly associated with the name Samrat such as celebrities named Samrat.
Other Inspirations for the Name Samrat
Samrat And Co
Samrat Ashok Serial
Samrat Indian Cuisine
Samrat Hotel New Delhi
What does the name Samrat mean?
Sis for sweet, your pleasing way.
Ais for attractive, inside and out
Mis for munificent, for you are extremely liberal in giving.
Ris for romp, you know how to have fun!
Ais for achievements, the many over a lifetime
Tis for teacher, you truly are.
Past life for Samrat born Jan 15, 2011
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 900. Your profession was writer, dramatist, and organizer of rituals.
As a ruthless character, you carefully weighed your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved. Your lesson - to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.