Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Sandeep
How popular is the baby name Sandeep in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Sandeep
- How many people with the first name Sandeep have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 921 babies born with the first name Sandeep in the United States. That's more than enough people named Sandeep to occupy the country of Vatican City with an estimated population of 800 (as of March 1, 2011).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Sandeep? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1966 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- When was Sandeep first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Sandeep is Wednesday, September 16th, 1964.
- What year had the most people named Sandeep born? The highest recorded use of the first name Sandeep was in 1989 with a total of 33 babies.
- Random Sandeep Factoid: According to the 1997 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Sandeep is not a popular baby boy's name in New York. Imagine that, only 10 babies in New York have the same name as you in 1997.
- Weird things about the name Sandeep: Your name in reverse order is Peednas. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Ndpseae. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Sandeep popular?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Sandeep" mean? The list below shows the origins of Sandeep as well as things modernly associated with the name Sandeep such as celebrities named Sandeep.
- A male given name used in India.
Other Inspirations for the Name Sandeep
Sandeep Maheshwari Family
What does the name Sandeep mean?
Sis for sweetheart, you really are!
Ais for accomplished, in all that you do.
Nis for narrator, tell many stories
Dis for delight, a surprise from within.
Eis for elegant, born within you.
Eis for enthusiasm, in even the most dire circumstances
Pis for pastimes, for you have many.
Past life for Sandeep born Sep 25, 1923
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Alaska approximately on 825. Your profession was handicraftsman and mechanic.
You were a seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future. You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.