Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Sandhya
Fun Facts about the name Sandhya
- How many people with the first name Sandhya have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 490 babies born with the first name Sandhya in the United States. That's more than enough people named Sandhya to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Sandhya? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1966 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Sandhya first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Sandhya is Tuesday, December 3rd, 1907.
- What year had the most people named Sandhya born? The highest recorded use of the first name Sandhya was in 2004 with a total of 24 babies.
- Random Sandhya Factoid: According to the 2004 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Sandhya is not a popular baby girl's name in California. Imagine that, only 6 babies in California have the same name as you in 2004.
- Weird things about the name Sandhya: Your name in reverse order is Ayhdnas. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Hnysaad. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Sandhya popular?
Popularity of Sandhya as a first name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Sandhya as a first name in each of the states. See other popular names in California.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Sandhya" mean? The list below shows the origins of Sandhya as well as things modernly associated with the name Sandhya such as celebrities named Sandhya.
Borrowing from Sanskrit à¤¸à¤‚à¤§à¥à¤¯à¤¾ (saá¹ƒdhyÄ, â€œtwilightâ€).
- A female given name used in India.
Other Inspirations for the Name Sandhya
Sandhya Goli Chess
Sandhya Somashekhar Washington Post
What does the name Sandhya mean?
Sis for special, you are, you know!
Ais for articulate, a regular wordsmith
Nis for noble, your regal bearing.
Dis for dream, your beacon ahead.
His for heavenly, your spirit is strong.
Yis for yearn, your innermost desires.
Ais for adventure, take a new one today
Past life for Sandhya born Oct 28, 1963
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Sumatra approximately on 375. Your profession was artist, magician, and fortune teller.
Your psychological profile shows you had a natural talent of psychologist and knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem - to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.