- Your Searches:
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Sansa, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Sansa" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Sansa such as celebrities named Sansa.
Origin and Meaning of Sansa
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Notable Persons With the Name Sansa
Sansa Stark is a fictional character. Sansa is also known as Little Bird, Alayne Stone, and Jonquil.
Notable Persons With the Last Name Sansa
Maya Sansa is an actress. Maya was born on September 25th, 1975 in Rome.
Fun Facts about the name Sansa
- How Popular is the name Sansa? Sansa is the 48,176th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Sansa have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 43 babies born with the first name Sansa in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Sansa? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2013 when it was given as a first name to 11 new born babies.
- When was Sansa first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Sansa is Thursday, April 15th, 1897.
- What year had the most people named Sansa born? The highest recorded use of the first name Sansa was in 2015 with a total of 20 babies.
- Random Sansa Factoid: According to the 2015 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Sansa is not a popular baby girl's name in California. Imagine that, only 5 babies in California have the same name as you in 2015.
- Weird things about the name Sansa: Your name in reverse order is Asnas. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Sanas. How do you pronounce that?
What Sansa's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Sansa mean?
Sis for strength, there when needed.
Ais for altruism, the unselfish you.
Nis for nice, need I say more?
Sis for scholar, the brilliant in you.
Ais for aware, of your surroundings
Past life for Sansa born Aug 25, 2013
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Australia approximately on 1275. Your profession was preacher, publisher, and scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. Your main lesson in present - to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Name poster for Sansa
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.