Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Santana
How popular is the baby name Santana in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Santana
- How many people with the first name Santana have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 8,890 babies born with the first name Santana in the United States. That's more than enough people named Santana to occupy the territory of Saint Pierre and Miquelon (France) with an estimated population of 6,000 (as of July 1, 2012).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Santana? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1910 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Santana first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Santana is Wednesday, August 20th, 1873.
- What year had the most people named Santana born? The highest recorded use of the first name Santana was in 1985 with a total of 385 babies.
- Random Santana Factoid: According to the 1986 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Santana ranks 75th in popularity as a baby girl's name in Mississippi. Imagine that, 37 babies in Mississippi have the same name as you in 1986.
- Weird things about the name Santana: Your name in reverse order is Anatnas. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Asannta. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Santana? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 60,667 people with the last name Santana.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Santana? If you manage to meet 100,000 people in your life, chances are that 21 of them will have Santana as their last name.
Where is the name Santana popular?
Popularity of Santana as a first name
Common last names for Santana
|█||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander||0.54%||4.85%|
|█||American Indian and Alaska Native||0.11%||0.69%|
|█||Two or More Ethnicities||0.33%||1.76%|
|█||Hispanic or Latino||91.59%||16.26%|
Of Last Name Santana
People with the last name Santana are most frequently Hispanic or Latino
Entire United States
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Santana" mean? The list below shows the origins of Santana as well as things modernly associated with the name Santana such as celebrities named Santana.
Origin and Meaning of Santana
The name "Santana" is of Spanish origin, and it means "Holy". It's a name commonly given to both boys and girls.
Other Inspirations for the Name Santana
Santana Black Magic Woman
Santana Maria Maria
Santana Wolf Trap
Notable Persons With the Last Name Santana
Francis was born in 1929.
What does the name Santana mean?
Sis for secret, that you can certainly keep.
Ais for accomplished, in all that you do.
Nis for name, a pleasant one indeed.
Tis for talent, hidden or not.
Ais for achievements, the many over a lifetime
Nis for narrator, tell many stories
Ais for assertive, a great leader