in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Santiano
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Santiano, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Santiano" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Santiano
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Where is the name Santiano popular?
Popularity of Santiano as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Santiano as a last name in each of the states.
See other popular names in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, or New Jersey.
||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander
||American Indian and Alaska Native
||Two or More Ethnicities
||Hispanic or Latino
Of Last Name Santiano
People with the last name Santiano are most frequently White, Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander, or Hispanic or Latino
Fun Facts about the name Santiano
- How Popular is the name Santiano? As a last name Santiano was the 87,663rd most popular name in 2010.
- How unique is the name Santiano? Out of 5,743,017 records in the U.S. Social Security Administration public data, the first name Santiano was not present. It is possible the name you are searching has less than five occurrences per year.
- Weird things about the name Santiano: Your name in reverse order is Onaitnas. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Tonaians. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Santiano? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 212 people with the last name Santiano.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Santiano? Chances are, most people haven't met someone with Santiano as their last name since less than 1 person in 1.4m people have that last name. If you know one, consider yourself lucky!
What Santiano's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Santiano mean?
Sis for sensitive, another side shows.
Ais for affectionate, to those that matter most to you
Nis for nurturing, to all that need help
Tis for treasure, of your friendship.
Iis for intense, your zest of living.
Ais for approachable, constantly meeting new people
Nis for natural, the genuine side of you.
Ois for optimistic, look at the bright side!
Past life for Santiano born Jan 24, 1924
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, and keeper of tribal relics.
You were a seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future. You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Name poster for Santiano
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).