in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Sanyah, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Sanyah mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Sanyah
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
S is for serious, not always joking.
A is for adorable, how precious
N is for noble, your regal bearing.
Y is for youthful, your eternal look.
A is for activities, for you have many.
H is for heavenly, your spirit is strong.
Where is the name Sanyah popular?
Popularity of Sanyah as a first name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Sanyah as a first name in each of the states.
See other popular names in California, Florida, or New York.
Fun Facts about the name Sanyah
- How Popular is the name Sanyah? Sanyah is the 20,580th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Sanyah have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 324 babies born with the first name Sanyah in the United States. That's more than enough people named Sanyah to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Sanyah? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2002 when it was given as a first name to 9 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Sanyah born? The highest recorded use of the first name Sanyah was in 2007 with a total of 46 babies.
- Random Sanyah Factoid: According to the 2007 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Sanyah is not a popular baby girl's name in Michigan. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Michigan have the same name as you in 2007.
- Weird things about the name Sanyah: Your name in reverse order is Haynas. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Anayhs. How do you pronounce that?
What Sanyah's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Sanyah born Dec 23, 1953
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Canada approximately on 1200. Your profession was seaman, cook, and carpenter.
Psychologically, you had a Bohemian personality - mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces. The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem - to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Name poster for Sanyah
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).