in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Saquana, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Saquana" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Saquana
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Saquana
- How Popular is the name Saquana? Saquana is the 53,064th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Saquana have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 32 babies born with the first name Saquana in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Saquana? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1975 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Saquana born? The highest recorded use of the first name Saquana was in 1982 with a total of 9 babies.
- Random Saquana Factoid: According to the 1982 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Saquana is not a popular baby girl's name in New York. Imagine that, only 6 babies in New York have the same name as you in 1982.
- Weird things about the name Saquana: Your name in reverse order is Anauqas. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Aauqans. How do you pronounce that?
What Saquana's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Saquana mean?
Sis for sensational, you know how to make a splash!
Ais for aspirations, many to be attained
Qis for questioning, what is right?
Uis for uncanny, the way you know what to do.
Ais for altruism, the unselfish you.
Nis for nurturing, to all that need help
Ais for athleticism, embrace the competitor within
Past life for Saquana born Jul 17, 1944
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 1600. Your profession was jeweler and watch-maker.
You were always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking. There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson - to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Name poster for Saquana
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).