in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Sarayah, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Sarayah mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Sarayah
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
S is for sweet, your pleasing way.
A is for achievements, the many over a lifetime
R is for reasonable, your understanding way.
A is for aptitudes, your special capabilities shine
Y is for youthful, your eternal look.
A is for adaptable, for the world is full of unique challenges
H is for hopeful, you see the bright side of things
Fun Facts about the name Sarayah
- How Popular is the name Sarayah? Sarayah is the 20,402nd most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Sarayah have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 330 babies born with the first name Sarayah in the United States. That's more than enough people named Sarayah to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Sarayah? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1996 when it was given as a first name to 8 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Sarayah born? The highest recorded use of the first name Sarayah was in 2016 with a total of 43 babies.
- Random Sarayah Factoid: According to the 2014 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Sarayah is not a popular baby girl's name in California. Imagine that, only 5 babies in California have the same name as you in 2014.
- Weird things about the name Sarayah: Your name in reverse order is Hayaras. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Aashyra. How do you pronounce that?
What Sarayah's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Sarayah born Jul 15, 1938
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-West approximately on 1775. Your profession was philosopher and thinker.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. Your main task - to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Name poster for Sarayah
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).