- Your Searches:
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Sarco, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Sarco mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Sarco
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
S is for share, your talents, time, and possessions with others
A is for abundant, your cheer knows no bounds.
R is for rewards, from your hard work
C is for creative, ideas aplenty
O is for ornate, nothing plain here!
Where is the name Sarco popular?
Popularity of Sarco as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Sarco as a last name in each of the states.
See other popular names in Maryland, California, or New York.
||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander
||American Indian and Alaska Native
||Two or More Ethnicities
||Hispanic or Latino
Of Last Name Sarco
People with the last name Sarco are most frequently White or Hispanic or Latino
Fun Facts about the name Sarco
- How Popular is the name Sarco? As a last name Sarco was the 89,403rd most popular name in 2010.
- How unique is the name Sarco? Out of 5,838,786 records in the U.S. Social Security Administration public data, the first name Sarco was not present. It is possible the name you are searching has less than five occurrences per year.
- Weird things about the name Sarco: Your name in reverse order is Ocras. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Rcoas. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Sarco? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 207 people with the last name Sarco.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Sarco? Chances are, most people haven't met someone with Sarco as their last name since less than 1 person in 1.4m people have that last name. If you know one, consider yourself lucky!
What Sarco's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Sarco born Nov 22, 1935
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Scotland approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, and broker.
Your psychological profile shows you had a natural talent of psychologist and knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem - to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Name poster for Sarco
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).