in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Sareya, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Sareya" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Sareya
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Sareya
- How Popular is the name Sareya? Sareya is the 48,258th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Sareya have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 43 babies born with the first name Sareya in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Sareya? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2004 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Sareya born? The highest recorded use of the first name Sareya was in 2009 with a total of 9 babies.
- Weird things about the name Sareya: Your name in reverse order is Ayeras. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Aearsy. How do you pronounce that?
What Sareya's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Sareya mean?
Sis for select, as few are chosen.
Ais for acts, the daily acts of kindness shown to others
Ris for rich, in the love from others
Eis for expert, in your chosen career
Yis for yes, always open to new possibilities
Ais for assertive, a great leader
Past life for Sareya born Oct 6, 1972
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor and shoemaker.
As an inquisitive and inventive person, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Name poster for Sareya
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).