Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Schneider
Fun Facts about the name Schneider
- How many people with the first name Schneider have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 241 babies born with the first name Schneider in the United States. That's more than enough people named Schneider to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Schneider? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1984 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- When was Schneider first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Schneider is Thursday, October 11th, 1900.
- What year had the most people named Schneider born? The highest recorded use of the first name Schneider was in 2008 with a total of 20 babies.
- Random Schneider Factoid: According to the 2011 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Schneider is not a popular baby boy's name in Florida. Imagine that, only 7 babies in Florida have the same name as you in 2011.
- Weird things about the name Schneider: Your name in reverse order is Redienhcs. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Cidenersh. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Schneider? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 101,290 people with the last name Schneider.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Schneider? Schneider was ranked as the 312th most popular last name but is still less than 0.1% of the population!
Where is the name Schneider popular?
Popularity of Schneider as a first name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Schneider as a first name in each of the states. See other popular names in Florida.
|█||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander||0.59%||4.85%|
|█||American Indian and Alaska Native||0.27%||0.69%|
|█||Two or More Ethnicities||1.20%||1.76%|
|█||Hispanic or Latino||2.16%||16.26%|
Of Last Name Schneider
People with the last name Schneider are most frequently White
Entire United States
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Schneider" mean? The list below shows the origins of Schneider as well as things modernly associated with the name Schneider such as celebrities named Schneider.
- A surnameâ€‹.
Schneider was also found in the following language(s): French, German, and Luxembourgish
Other Inspirations for the Name Schneider
Schneider Electric Usa
Schneider Family Dentistry
Schneider Electric Jobs
Notable Persons With the Last Name Schneider
What does the name Schneider mean?
Sis for serious, not always joking.
Cis for comic, laughter is your tonic.
His for humble, a saintly quality.
Nis for noble, your regal bearing.
Eis for empathy, and your consideration for the feelings of others
Iis for interest, you show in others.
Dis for dream, your beacon ahead.
Eis for enthusiasm, in even the most dire circumstances
Ris for romp, you know how to have fun!