Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
- Free Horoscope
- Gender: Unknown
- 3,544th in 2010
Pronunciation of Schweitzer
Fun Facts about the name Schweitzer
- When was the first name Schweitzer first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the name Schweitzer is Thursday, February 15th, 1900.
- How unique is the name Schweitzer? From 1880 to 2015 less than 5 people per year have been born with the first name Schweitzer. Hoorah! You are a unique individual.
- Weird things about the name Schweitzer: Your name in reverse order is Reztiewhcs. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Eizwhtrces. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Schweitzer? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 10,068 people with the last name Schweitzer.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Schweitzer? If you manage to meet 100,000 people in your life, chances are that 3 of them will have Schweitzer as their last name.
Where is the name Schweitzer popular?
|█||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander||0.72%||4.85%|
|█||American Indian and Alaska Native||0.37%||0.69%|
|█||Two or More Ethnicities||1.26%||1.76%|
|█||Hispanic or Latino||1.95%||16.26%|
Of Last Name Schweitzer
People with the last name Schweitzer are most frequently White
Entire United States
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Schweitzer" mean? The list below shows the origins of Schweitzer as well as things modernly associated with the name Schweitzer such as celebrities named Schweitzer.
- French philosopher and physician and organist who spent most of his life as a medical missionary in Gabon (1875-1965)
What does the name Schweitzer mean?
Sis for strength, there when needed.
Cis for compassion, your finest side.
His for handy, the helpful you.
Wis for wisdom, you acquire with age.
Eis for excite, your spirit is catching!
Iis for instill, the lesson of life.
Tis for tasteful, the way you communicate.
Zis for zany, the funny side of you!
Eis for easy going, no ruffles here.
Ris for righteous, you know when you're right.
Past life for Schweitzer born Jun 19, 1957
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 1325. Your profession was jeweler and watch-maker.
As an inquisitive and inventive person, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson - to search, to find and to use this bridge.