in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Sehaj, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Sehaj mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Sehaj
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
S is for success, in all you will do.
E is for electric, a sparkling trait!
H is for honest, something you hold dear.
A is for artistic, adding beauty to the world
J is for jubilant, the upbeat you!
Notable Persons Named Sehaj
Sehaj Singh Virk is an important individual. Sehaj was born on August 17th, 1992.
Fun Facts about the name Sehaj
- How Popular is the name Sehaj? Sehaj is the 26,042nd most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Sehaj have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 206 babies born with the first name Sehaj in the United States. That's more than enough people named Sehaj to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Sehaj? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2004 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Sehaj born? The highest recorded use of the first name Sehaj was in 2016 with a total of 20 babies.
- Random Sehaj Factoid: According to the 2016 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Sehaj is not a popular baby girl's name in Washington. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Washington have the same name as you in 2016.
- Weird things about the name Sehaj: Your name in reverse order is Jahes. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Eahsj. How do you pronounce that?
What Sehaj's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Sehaj born Mar 24, 1954
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 1175. Your profession was handicraftsman and mechanic.
You were a seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future. You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Name poster for Sehaj
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.