in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Sehrish, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Sehrish mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Sehrish
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
S is for scholar, the brilliant in you.
E is for enrich, a quality you share.
H is for hope, the encouragement you give.
R is for rock star, let it out!
I is for inspire, others seek your guidance.
S is for sensible, the practical side.
H is for humble, a saintly quality.
Fun Facts about the name Sehrish
- How Popular is the name Sehrish? Sehrish is the 54,305th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Sehrish have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 31 babies born with the first name Sehrish in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Sehrish? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1995 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Sehrish born? The highest recorded use of the first name Sehrish was in 2000 with a total of 8 babies.
- Weird things about the name Sehrish: Your name in reverse order is Hsirhes. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Ssrehih. How do you pronounce that?
What Sehrish's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Sehrish born Jun 17, 1986
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 1150. Your profession was writer, dramatist, and organizer of rituals.
As a ruthless character, you carefully weighed your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved. Your lesson - to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Name poster for Sehrish
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).