Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
- Free Horoscope
- Gender: Unknown
- 104,156th in 2010
Pronunciation of Selvam
Fun Facts about the name Selvam
- When was the first name Selvam first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the name Selvam is Sunday, June 10th, 1917.
- How unique is the name Selvam? From 1880 to 2015 less than 5 people per year have been born with the first name Selvam. Hoorah! You are a unique individual.
- Weird things about the name Selvam: Your name in reverse order is Mavles. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Lsmeva. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Selvam? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 172 people with the last name Selvam.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Selvam? Selvam is one of the most unique last names recorded.
|█||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander||99.42%||4.85%|
|█||American Indian and Alaska Native||0.00%||0.69%|
|█||Two or More Ethnicities||0.00%||1.76%|
|█||Hispanic or Latino||0.00%||16.26%|
Of Last Name Selvam
People with the last name Selvam are most frequently Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander
Entire United States
What does the name Selvam mean?
Sis for sweet, your pleasing way.
Eis for enamoured, forever will your children be with you
Lis for luster, your shine.
Vis for valiant, the way you approach life!
Ais for attractive, inside and out
Mis for munificent, for you are extremely liberal in giving.
Past life for Selvam born Feb 1, 2013
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North Europe approximately on 1250. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, and forester.
You were a revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader. You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.