in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Semaja, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Semaja mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Semaja
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
S is for sensible, the practical side.
E is for extra, those little things you do!
M is for marvelous, which is how others see you
A is for able, for you surely are.
J is for jewel, the sparkle in your eye.
A is for accord, the harmony you spread.
Fun Facts about the name Semaja
- How Popular is the name Semaja? Semaja is the 28,310th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Semaja have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 174 babies born with the first name Semaja in the United States. That's more than enough people named Semaja to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Semaja? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1996 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Semaja born? The highest recorded use of the first name Semaja was in 2004 with a total of 15 babies.
- Weird things about the name Semaja: Your name in reverse order is Ajames. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Amaesj. How do you pronounce that?
What Semaja's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Semaja born Feb 22, 1986
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Siberia approximately on 525. Your profession was librarian, priest, and keeper of tribal relics.
You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy. You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Name poster for Semaja
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).