in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Semaje, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Semaje" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Semaje
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Semaje
- How Popular is the name Semaje? Semaje is the 31,545th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Semaje have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 133 babies born with the first name Semaje in the United States. That's more than enough people named Semaje to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Semaje? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1996 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Semaje born? The highest recorded use of the first name Semaje was in 2004 with a total of 14 babies.
- Random Semaje Factoid: According to the 2000 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Semaje is not a popular baby boy's name in California. Imagine that, only 5 babies in California have the same name as you in 2000.
- Weird things about the name Semaje: Your name in reverse order is Ejames. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Jmease. How do you pronounce that?
What Semaje's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Semaje mean?
Sis for select, as few are chosen.
Eis for expert, in your chosen career
Mis for melody, the song of life.
Ais for advantage, for you are blessed with many.
Jis for joyful, the spirit you spread.
Eis for electric, a sparkling trait!
Past life for Semaje born Jun 24, 1993
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Japan approximately on 1125. Your profession was digger and undertaker.
You were a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just a garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Name poster for Semaje
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).