Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Seriah
Fun Facts about the name Seriah
- How many people with the first name Seriah have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 373 babies born with the first name Seriah in the United States. That's more than enough people named Seriah to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Seriah? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1994 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Seriah born? The highest recorded use of the first name Seriah was in 2008 with a total of 33 babies.
- Random Seriah Factoid: According to the 2008 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Seriah is not a popular baby girl's name in California. Imagine that, only 8 babies in California have the same name as you in 2008.
- Weird things about the name Seriah: Your name in reverse order is Haires. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Shaier. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Seriah popular?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Seriah" mean? The list below shows the origins of Seriah as well as things modernly associated with the name Seriah such as celebrities named Seriah.
Other Inspirations for the Name Seriah
Seriah In The Bible
What does the name Seriah mean?
Sis for share, your talents, time, and possessions with others
Eis for eternal, your spirit will live.
Ris for relish, you seek a challenge.
Iis for intriguing, arousing the curiosity of others
Ais for athleticism, embrace the competitor within
His for handy, the helpful you.
Past life for Seriah born May 24, 1961
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, and actor.
You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge. Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson - to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!