in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Shacara, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Shacara" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Shacara
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Shacara
- How Popular is the name Shacara? Shacara is the 19,947th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Shacara have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 333 babies born with the first name Shacara in the United States. That's more than enough people named Shacara to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Shacara? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1981 when it was given as a first name to 7 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Shacara born? The highest recorded use of the first name Shacara was in 1989 with a total of 34 babies.
- Random Shacara Factoid: According to the 1991 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Shacara is not a popular baby girl's name in Michigan. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Michigan have the same name as you in 1991.
- Weird things about the name Shacara: Your name in reverse order is Aracahs. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Rchaasa. How do you pronounce that?
What Shacara's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Shacara mean?
Sis for sensitive, another side shows.
His for hope, the encouragement you give.
Ais for angelic, a truly pure heart
Cis for compatible, a friend's friend.
Ais for approachable, constantly meeting new people
Ris for rewards, from your hard work
Ais for achievements, the many over a lifetime
Past life for Shacara born Dec 30, 1978
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Russia approximately on 1250. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, and poison manufacturer.
You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor. Your lesson - to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Name poster for Shacara
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).